Wednesdays in February and March, 6:00pm
Have you wondered about:
- What can you learn from the experience of food insecurity?
- How do our food choices impact the economy and the environment?
- How is food a symbol in Christianity and other world religions?
- How can you provide delicious, healthy meals with little time or money?
- How can you encourage your children to eat well?
- Could our eating habits be a personal spiritual practice?
- February 20: The Rev. Jason Wells, priest, Grace Episcopal Church
- February 27: Courtney Wells, attorney, New Hampshire General Court
- March 6: Hope Butterworth, secretary, The Friendly Kitchen
- March 13: J. M. Hirsch, cookbook author, High Flavor, Low Labor
- March 20: The Rev. Charles LaFond, priest and former monk
All are welcome + Meals are free + Donations support Take-a-Tote food program