Grace Episcopal Church’s ministries are funded by church members through their financial gifts throughout the year. Without them, we could not carry out our Worship, Monthly Suppers, Children’s Ministries, Take-a-Tote programs and so much more.
Here’s how the pledge system works:
- Each fall, church members pray about what they can contribute during the upcoming year.
- Then, they write down what they plan to give on a Pledge Certificate and give the certificate to the church.
- They receive follow-up letters thanking them for their generosity.
- They make regular gifts throughout the year, some weekly, some monthly, some annually.
- The church sends every pledger quarterly statements to remind them of their progress.
- God transforms lots of small financial gifts into the ministries of His living church!